Cash Hash » Cash Hash » Cash Back » A family member has inherited money and wants to give some to me, do I need to declare it as taxable income?

  #1 ()
: It is likely to be a gift of a few thousand GBP. We are both employed, live in the UK and are UK tax payers. Would it be better if was given as an item (eg a car) rather than cash?

  Reply With Quote
  #2 ()
: You'll need to ask a lawyer.
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Is babysitting for a family member at their house with cash payment considered income? Cash754 Get Cash/ Cash Out 5 02-07-2014 01:01 AM
IF inherited annuities are considered taxable income, if they are left alone and not cashed out? Robby Cash Back 1 07-15-2013 08:05 PM
My inheritance money was stolen by greedy family member, what can I do? ZackLilly Cash Back 0 07-15-2013 10:05 AM
Sending money to family member on PayPal Premier - is this good or bad idea? LookItsJay Cash Back 0 01-21-2013 10:05 AM
I inherited a IRA from a family member who passed away, What do I have to do to claim the money? legionary123 Money Cash 2 05-28-2011 12:36 AM