View Single Post
  #6 ()
: I'd think the other way in that if you're doing babysitting it used to be that you can earn up to $400 before you have to file taxes and you're considered as having your own business (and need a state license) if YOU set the amount you want for babysitting; however if THEY give you a donation/gift you won't need a license and it's a family matter, just don't make a habit of babysitting for them.

Today even if you have a koolaid stand you need a state business license.

  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links